Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Information We Obtain
- How We Use the Information We Obtain
- Information We Share
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Links To Other Services and Features
- How To Contact Us
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We may obtain certain personal information that you choose to submit to us on the Site. The types of personal information we obtain about you when you visit our Site may include:
- Contact information, such as name and email address;
- Information you submit in connection with a message, inquiry, grant or project application, such as the name and website of your organization, the name of the organization’s primary contact, a description of the proposed project, and the amount of funding requested; and
- Other information you choose to provide, such as through our emails or sign-up forms.
In addition, when you visit our Site, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, web server logs and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. The information we collect in this manner may include your device IP address, unique device identifier, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, clickstream data, and dates and times of website visits.
We may use these automated technologies on our Site to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our Site; (3) measure the usability of our Site and the effectiveness of our communications; and (4) otherwise manage and enhance our services, and help ensure they are working properly.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Note, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
Our Site is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the personal information we obtain about you through our Site to:
- Provide and administer sponsorships, grants, and other funding and support;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Send you newsletters, marketing materials and other communications;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our programs and services (including managing the Site, developing new programs services; enhancing and improving our programs and services; managing our communications; analyzing our programs and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our Site and prevent misuse; and
We may use third-party analytics services on our Site, such as Google Analytics. The information we obtain through our Site may be disclosed to or collected directly by these services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share the information we obtain about you with our affiliates, as well as entities that serve as partners in our programs. We also may share the information we obtain about you with service providers and other entities to perform certain services on our behalf.
In addition, we may disclose personal information (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Our Site is intended for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES AND FEATURES
For your convenience and information, our Site may provide links to other online services and features, including apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These online services and features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or features are not owned or controlled 11th Hour Racing, we are not responsible for these parties’ information practices.
HOW TO CONTACT US
LAST UPDATED: September 1, 2020